About the product “OPTIMUM NUTRITION Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder, Unflavored, 600g”
- Made with CreaPure Creatine. At maximum dosage in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary
- Increases muscle strength and power
- Improves performance in high-intensity exercise
- Increase energy levels and speed up recovery rates
- Enhance energy reserves in muscles while minimizing protein breakdown
Why Optimum Nutrition Creatine?
Full Daily Maintenance Dose of Creatine
One standard teaspoon provides a full 5-gram daily maintenance dose of Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.
Size Yourself Up
Optimum’s Micronized Creatine Monohydrate is available in sizes ranging from 150 to 2,000 Grams. There’s one to fit your needs and budget.
Optimal Usage Occasions
With Post-Workout Shake.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 4 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002DYIZEO
- UPC: 748927023855 885810220486 798804776756 885100000156 885370181050 715821461625 885400317725 748927060423 794628213187 755563251603 885260286704 885810154330 885259970836 797978528451 885366634423 785923402017 885367111879 885260235917 885390172991 885153662455 801710967436
- Item model number: 1030955
- Average Customer Review: 4,741 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #74 in Health & Household
Checkwith a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer’s label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder to a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon. Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shakes with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder.Creatine Loading: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine. Creatine …
Top customer reviews
The supplement does what is advertised. The supplement increased gains, energy, and dedication. I’ve definitely noticed the difference. Moreover, it’s dirt-cheap!
To those who are confused as to the conflict of solubility: creatine isn’t soluble in water. Water is pH neutral and polar. Creatine is neither of those two and therefore will not dissociate in water. It is for this reason that creatine is micronized. Some skeptics didn’t take the time to figure what micronization is before spouting out their two-cents. Stomach acid, however, contains enzymes that act as biological catalysts to rapidly break down creatine so that it may be absorbed in the digestive tract. “Does it work?” Just because it doesn’t dissolve in water does not mean it won’t break down when consumed. The same concept applies with other nonpolar chemicals. Try dissolving some other supplements around your house. How about those gel fish oil tablets? That probably isn’t going anywhere when put in water, eh? Still works when you injest it though, doesn’t it?
These skeptics are the people who still believe gum stays in the stomach for several years; ignore them and buy the supplement. Simply-put, dissolution has nothing to do with its functionality. Take it from a chemist and ignore the uneducated skeptics.
I love the product and definitely will buy again. Thanks! 🙂
Angela Eby – Single best supplement there is for lifters
Been using creatine on/off for 6+ years now and I have to say it does exactly what it advertises. You’ll notice you do get slightly bigger muscles from the water uptake, but also you can do extra reps with more weight, and the BEST thing, my favorite part, is the reduced recovery times from this. What would take me 3 days to recover from normally takes only a day on creatine.
I don’t personally get any real side effects from creatine monohydrate except you of course hold onto an extra 3-5 lbs of water by design. My experience going back on it after a break is I can get bloated for the first 3-4 weeks but once my body is saturated then I look normal again. I take 5g a day, I don’t do the loading phase either. So you just need to stick with it. I lift and do a lot of cardio, and I really find it only is effective for the weights. It certainly won’t HURT running or biking but don’t expect the same type of change.
In case anyone is skeptical…I included a pic of me on creatine. Believe me you still need to put in the work but I do NOT look this big when I’m not on it for sure. And leg days take forever to recover from.
ON makes great products!